1. Data protection at a glance
The following information provides a simple overview of what happens to your personal data when you visit our website. Personal data are all data with which you can be personally identified. Detailed information on the subject of data protection can be found in our data protection declaration listed below this text.
Data collection on our website
Who is responsible for data collection on this website?
The data processing on this website is carried out by the website operator. You can find their contact details in the legal notice of this website.
How do we collect your data?
On the one hand, your data is collected when you provide it to us. This can, for example, be data that you enter in a contact form.
Other data are automatically recorded by our IT systems when you visit the website. This is mainly technical data (e.g. internet browser, operating system or time of the page was viewed). This data is collected automatically as soon as you enter our website.
What do we use your data for?
Some of the data is collected in order to ensure that the website is error-free. Other data can be used to analyze your user behavior.
What rights do you have with regard to your data?
You have the right to receive information about the origin, recipient and purpose of your stored personal data free of charge at any time. You also have the right to request the correction, blocking or deletion of this data. You can contact us at any time at the address given in the legal notice if you have any further questions on the subject of data protection. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
2. General information and mandatory information
The operators of this website take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations and this data protection declaration.
When you use this website, various personal data are collected. Personal data are data with which you can be personally identified. This data protection declaration explains which data we collect and what we use it for. It also explains how and for what purpose this is done.
We would like to point out that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. when communicating by e-mail) can have security gaps. A complete protection of the data against access by third parties is not possible.
Revocation of your consent to data processing
Many data processing operations are only possible with your express consent. You can revoke your consent at any time. An informal e-mail to us is sufficient. The legality of the data processing carried out before the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
Right of appeal to the competent supervisory authority
In the event of violations of data protection law, the person concerned has the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority. The competent supervisory authority for data protection issues is the state data protection officer of the federal state in which our company is based. A list of data protection officers and their contact details can be found at the following link: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
Right to data portability
You have the right to have data that we process automatically on the basis of your consent or in fulfillment of a contract handed over to you or to a third party in a common, machine-readable format. If you request the direct transfer of the data to another person responsible, this will only be done if it is technically feasible.
SSL or TLS encryption
For security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as orders or inquiries that you send to us as the website operator, this site uses an SSL or. TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from “http: //” to “https: //” and by the lock symbol in your browser line.
If the SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data that you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
Information, blocking, deletion
Within the framework of the applicable statutory provisions, you have the right to free information about your stored personal data, their origin and recipient and the purpose of the data processing and, if necessary, a right to correct, block or delete this data. You can contact us at any time at the address given in the legal notice if you have any further questions on the subject of personal data
Please contact us.
Objection to advertising mail
We hereby object to the use of the contact data published in the context of the imprint obligation for sending unsolicited advertising and information materials. The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of unsolicited sending of advertising information, such as spam e-mails.
3. Data collection on our website
- Some of the websites use so-called cookies. Cookies do not damage your computer and do not contain viruses. Cookies serve to make our offer more user-friendly, more effective and safer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and saved by your browser.
- Most of the cookies we use are so-called “session cookies”. They are automatically deleted after your visit. Other cookies remain stored on your device until you delete them. These cookies enable us to recognize your browser the next time you visit.
- You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and only allow cookies in individual cases, exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general, and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when you close the browser. If cookies are deactivated, the functionality of this website may be restricted.
- Cookies that are required to carry out the electronic communication process or to provide certain functions you require (e.g. shopping cart function) are stored on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit.f GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the storage of cookies for the technically error-free and optimized provision of its services. Insofar as other cookies (e.g. cookies for analyzing your surfing behavior) are stored, these will be treated separately in this data protection declaration.
Server log files
The provider of the pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
Browser type and browser version
operating system used
Host name of the accessing computer
Time of the server request
This data will not be merged with other data sources.
This data is recorded on the basis of Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. f GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the technically error-free presentation and optimization of his website - the server log files must be recorded for this.
- If you send us inquiries using the contact form, your details from the inquiry form, including the contact details you provided there, will be stored by us for the purpose of processing the inquiry and in case of follow-up questions. We do not pass on this data without your consent.
- The processing of the data entered in the contact form takes place exclusively on the basis of your consent (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR). You can revoke this consent at any time. An informal e-mail to us is sufficient. The legality of the data processing operations carried out before the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
- The data you enter in the contact form will remain with us until you ask us to delete it, revoke your consent to storage or the purpose for data storage no longer applies (e.g. after your request has been processed). Mandatory legal provisions - in particular retention periods - remain unaffected.
4. Plugins and Tools
To make it easier for you to find us, we have integrated map material from the Google Maps service from Google Ireland Limited into our website via an API. In order to be able to display the content in your browser, Google must receive your IP address, otherwise Google would not be able to deliver this integrated content to you.
The legal basis of this data processing is our legitimate interest according to Art. 6 Para. 1 f) GDPR, since the IP address is required in order to be able to deliver the content to you. In this processing, our cooperation with Google takes place on the basis of a contract on joint responsibility in accordance with Art. 26 GDPR, which can be accessed here.
Further information on data processing by Google can be found in Google's data protection guidelines at https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/.